Informative report in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and Art. 13 of Italian legislative decree 196/2003
Gaspare De Vito, with registered office in Imola (Bo), via Nesi 1, VAT number 03257241202, acting in the capacity of Data Controller, wishes to inform you that the personal data provided by website users and visitors will be processed using the following methods and in compliance with the principles set out in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. The intended purposes and legal basis for the processing of data
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
1.1. conclude contracts with the Data Controller and manage the related relationships in the pre-contractual, contractual, fiscal and accounting phases; (the legal basis for said processing is the performance of the contract and legal obligations)
1.2. marketing contact (sending newsletters, information, market research, advertising); the legal basis for said processing is consent.
2. Methods of data processing and duration of data retention
The processing of data will be performed through the operations referred to in Art. 4 p. 2 of the GDPR 2016/679, using manual, computerized and telecommunication tools. The data will be recorded, processed and stored in the paper and electronic files of the Data Controller.
The personal data will be processed by persons who are authorised to process personal data.
The personal data will be kept for the period of time allowed, or imposed, by the regulations applicable within the performance of the contract and for the time necessary to guarantee legal protection at the contractual and non-contractual level.
3. Recipients of the processing of personal data
The data may be disclosed to the Controller's employees or to people working for the Controller, acting in the capacity of persons authorized to the processing of personal data or Data Processors.To fulfil the obligations under the legislation or to perform the contractual relationship properly, the data may be disclosed to social security, welfare and insurance institutions, as well as trade associations, and tax and employment offices.The data may also be disclosed to third parties which carry out specific tasks on behalf of our company, such as the certification of financial statements or the management of information systems.
The data will not be disclosed to unspecified individuals.
4. Nature of the provision
Data provision is mandatory for the purposes expressed in art. 1.1.; therefore, refusing to provide such data or its wrong communication makes it impossible for the undersigned to manage pre-contractual and contractual relationships.
However, the communication of data for the purposes expressed in art. 1.2. is discretionary; for this reason, you can decide not to provide any data or to oppose to later data processing of personal data you have previously supplied. In this case, you will not receive any newsletters, advertising, etc., but you will continue to have a right of access to the services under art. 1.1.
5. Rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you can exercise your rights as expressed in Art. 15 GDPR 2016/679, namely:
- I. the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and where that is the case, the right to access such data;
- II. the right to access the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Art. 22, par. 1 and par. 4 and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject;
- III. when personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 relating to the transfer;
- IV. where applicable, the data subject can exercise the rights under Articles 16 to 21 of GDPR 2016/679 (right to rectification, right to erasure − "right to be forgotten", right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object);
- V. the data subject can also:
- withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- receive prompt notification of a personal data breach, without undue delay, to the extent of what is mentioned under Article 34;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. Modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject
The data subject can exercise his/her rights by contacting the Controller, Gaspare De Vito, either by sending a communication to the company's registered office in Imola (Bo), via Nesi 1, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.